Coming mid-July 2018 is a new Book from Greg Winn the CEO & Co-Founder of Echolo, called "Untangle the IoT Mystery" [Paperback] clearing up some of the most common issues when it comes to the Internet of Things.
This book is for someone that really wants to understand how the Internet of Things works from basic understanding all the way to advanced use cases. In this book, I have also given you my IoT Strategy checklist that outlines how to start and ensure your project will not go in the fail column. I encourage you to use this book as a guide and reference when developing or getting involved in an Internet of Things Project. - Greg Winn, Author
The Internet of Things does not need to be so complicated, it’s often thought of this mysterious thing that might save us so much money we can buy a boat and sail for the rest of our life. It’s also thought of something that might take our jobs!
Lets clear this mystery up by learning the basics of IoT along with exploring practical use cases and products.
What's covered in this new Book?
- Twelve Chapters jammed with IoT Knowledge and Experience!
- The Parts of an IoT Product or Project
- IoT Security and Who you can Trust
- Specialized IoT Platforms and Services
- The Technologies used in IoT
- How to avoid killing your next IoT Project
- How On-Premise Enterprise IoT is changing things.
- What is Edge Computing, and how it's used with IoT
- IoT Strategy Checklist
- Use Cases: Food Transportation, RTLS, Smart Homes and, more.